We here at Crystal Utada have always loved kids and the beauty they bring to the world which is why we support “SOS Children’s Villages”
The SOS Mission is as follows:
- To build families for children in need
- To help children shape their own futures
- To share in the development of communities
We build families for children in need
We work for children who are orphaned, abandoned or whose families are unable to care for them. We give these children the opportunity to build lasting relationships within an SOS family.
Our family approach in the SOS Children’s Village is based on four principles:
1) Each child needs a mother,
2) Each child grows up most naturally with brothers and sisters,
3) Each child grows up in their own house, and
4) Each child grows up within a supportive village environment.